South Africa Marketing Matters #3
Marketing Matters from The Marketing Centre is our initiative to provide SMEs with tactics that can be implemented now - it plans to offer insight, hints and tips from our 90-strong marketing directors as well as examples of businesses doing great things.
How can you identify new markets and opportunities?
In this video, Richard Hancock (our London Region Director) discusses some different approaches that you may wish to explore in order to identify new opportunities, including:
- Ask existing customers how you can help them
- Identify other markets that may benefit from your products/services/skills/network
- Identify companies you'd like to do work with, and engage via LinkedIn etc
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How best to connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How to make better use of LinkedIn?
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at email@example.com