Marketing Matters #1
This is a challenging and difficult time for everyone. We’re experiencing change beyond all bounds of any definition of ‘normal’. And it's especially hard when as the leader you are the one who's responsible for navigating your business through these turbulent waters.
Introducing Marketing Matters
Our new Marketing Matters series will provide insightful videos and on-demand webinar content that we hope will help you lead your business in this time. Over the upcoming weeks we will look to provide:
- Tips on what marketing activity to stop, what to pause and what to invest more in
- Advice on how to adjust your marketing approach during the Coronavirus crisis
- How to plan for recovery in the days when this crisis is over
- Examples of businesses who are doing great things in response to the pandemic
- Hints and tips to leverage marketing technologies that may be new to you
What can you do in the short term?
In our first video, Richard Hancock (our London Region Director) discusses some pragmatic marketing steps that businesses can take right now.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- Marketing through the Coronavirus Crisis: what can you do in the short term?
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How best to connect with customers, what can you do to rebuild relationships?
We're here to help keep your business going during these turbulent times.