Marketing Matters #10
While the world maybe disordered at the moment, keeping your customer at the centre of your business strategy is more important than ever and while you don’t want to appear like you are taking advantage of a bad situation, there are ways you can help your customers by thinking of new routes to engage and help them in a difficult time. Hear from our regional director Christine Durkin as she shares some helpful advice.
Maintaining customer loyalty and trust during times of uncertainty.
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at email@example.com