Marketing Matters #9
In this video plastic injection moulding company ENL discusses how they have adapted their business operations and the learnings they have gained whilst working through this current situation, from overcoming workforce challenges to meeting new product demands from new markets.
Covid-19 impact on SME businesses is real, but opens up new growth areas.
Missed earlier episodes?
All the previous Marketing Matters episodes can be found here.
More videos coming soon...
Sign-up to our SME Resource Centre and watch out for upcoming videos on:
- What to cut and what to invest in?
- How can you best connect with your customers, what can you do to rebuild rapport?
- How should you make better use of LinkedIn?
- How can you enhance your CRM during the hiatus
- How are our customers altering their business approach?
What else would you like to hear about? Drop us a line at email@example.com